Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The FIVE Killers...



Jack just sent me this link, and it looks so cool that I spontaneously sprained a kidney.



http://web.mac.com/eric.calderon/iWeb/Site/The%20Five%20Killers/The%20Five%20Killers.html

The Trailer took my breath away. Looks like EXACTLY the kinda story I wanna see told.

This is the description that the creator has posted on his site:

"When the best five killers are hunted
by the ultimate assassin:

3 Die.
2 Survive.
1 Lives... Forever.

Set in the high tech, high stakes world of espionage and global conspiracy, The Five Killers reunites the world’s greatest assassins years after their bitter retirement. One of them has been found murdered, and the message is clear: they’re next."

It's being made by Studio Gonzo, who are a BIG Anime Name these days. The cool thing is, the creator/producer and the writers are American.

And it has a Vampire.

3 comments:

deepstructure said...

sweetness!

Sarah said...

I want to COSPLAAAAY.

Sean Rourke said...

Ah...I can see you and Jack as Bomb and Sword! That'd be pretty dope. (If I'm still allowed to use that term post '90's.)