Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Memory of Gygax...

Bill will be happy to know that I've gotten several pages written this evening...but instead of talking about that, I thought we'd start off with an image.

Last week, we lost Gary Gygax...creator of Dungeons & Dragons. I'm still just coming to terms with how much his influence is felt in this world of pop-culture that we play and work in, and I'm realizing more and more just how much of my creative process I can trace back to that game.

In honor of Gary's memory, and to inaugurate the new Blog, I though I'd post a custom Game-card in the tradition of the Games that this man gave us.




The model is Susan. And this game is Kraken!

2 comments:

Bill Murphy said...

So this is the 1st "Get Kraken Game" I'd buy it.

Sean Rourke said...

Your money's no good here! You get a free set of all 62 game cards...once I figure out what they are...and how the game is played.