Sunday, March 23, 2008

SUMMON the KRAKEN!!!

One of the only things I enjoyed about Pirates of the Caribbean part 2 was the fact that about every half hour, Davy Jones would shout out, "Summon the Kraken!"

I was like...I have need to do that about once a day! And it's usually at times like:


1. Sitting in traffic behind someone who's looking for an address

2. Listening to someone explain to you how to do your job...incorrectly

3. Having to read someone's screenplay when it's full of descriptions like, "...and then he holds the gun GANGSTA style!"

4. Getting the same MySpace Bulletin from the same person via his 5 different profiles

5. Ordering Ice-Tea without being told it's Passion Fruit

6. When people bring their Dogs into work

7. When I'm watching JUMPER


And I wanna SUMMON THE KRAKEN, because really...what better way is there to to destroy everything in sight? So for that...here's the next, and possibly, most important of our game-cards.



2 comments:

Bill Murphy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill Murphy said...

Or how about when your buddy doesn't get his script re-writes done on time....SUMMON the KRAKEN!!!!

- HA!!


Even though I'll never get to summon the Kraken, I'll always respect the Kraken